Personality and Past
- Master degree in Finance, graduated from NKFUST (National First First University of Science and Technology).
- Used to familiar with mathematics(differential and integration) in the past.
- Spent a lot of time studing statistics, and also organising data using Matlab.
- Highly enthusiasm for knowledge no matter on finance(in the past) or information technology
- Love to share knowldege with others
- Tend to tell the truth instead of good words
GJUN(巨匠電腦)(2016/01-2016/03) : SQL Server 2014
- At least, I know how to coding more OOP
III(資策會)(2017/02-2017/08) : Big Data Analysis
- Database Knowledge : MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Operating System : CentOS, Ubuntu
- and a lot.....(Hadoop eco-system, ELK, IOT, R analysis, Data mining, web crawler, ...) I took most of my time to learn RDB, Mongodb and Linux.
uuu(恆逸教育訓練中心)(2018/05-2018/06) : Network Infrastructure and Networking Service Basic networking concept, at least I know what is sub-networking and CIDR, and how to implement them on local VM.
uuu(恆逸教育訓練中心)(2018/07-2018/10) : RHCE course
- Basic skill for managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux, ex: manage Host-base Firewall, SELinux, System Permission, and so on.
- Basic skill for developing on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, ex: Writing Shell Scripts, Config for web service and database service, and so on.
Junior Auditor in CPA(1 year)
- Just a junior auditor...
- Help to design some Excel board to imrpove workflow(I'm proud of this, they still use my program now!)
Finance Researcher in TEJ corp.(2-3 years)
- Analysis financial reports to Taiwan listed corp.
- Survey the money amount for each account in financial reports, and mapping them to our standardized account(raw data)
- Build the M&A records to our database
- Help to improve workflow to daily routine job(by VBA)
Software developer in POME corp.(1-2 year)
- Python Django and Flask for back-end
- Management our product installed in Ubuntu
- Discuss with PM what our customer want, design for database. And help back-end and front-end programmer to make API Resource end point.
- Be a TA to sharing knowledges : almost all the knowledge withing RHCE that I learned from uuu, networking concept, database management permission, and so on.
Python developer in TGFC.(1-2 year)
- Monitoring Linux OS: firewalld, process, filesystem, etc
- Crawler JKB monitoring data into our system for analysis usage
- Worker order system for company usage
- Publish jobs via RabbitMQ to our clusters
- Various API design and coding
- Assign many coroutine jobs to OS
- Some front-end jobs using vue
- Few CI testing
- Few CD jobs by Jenkins and Drone
- Few services using docker
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Walking on slackline
- RHCSA, RHCE : Certificate ID: 180-262-727